Some of the biggest stars have yet to hit the big 3-0, but they are earning enough to set them up for life! Let’s take a look at some good and bad celebrities under 30 who have already made themselves super famous.
It has to be tough to be a star during your growing up years and having the manage all that cash! Boo hoo! Well, what better way to honor them than to do a top 10 list? Here are my choices from the pool of successful young people.
10. Daniel Radcliffe (21 years old) – This guy is very well known for playing Harry Potter and is one of my personal favorites! As the last ever movie comes out this summer, I do wonder what he will do next, but with the money he has made so far, he should be set for life!
9. Lebron James (26 years old) – A basketball star that started getting recognition in his last years of high school is now an NBA great. He made a controversial move to the Miami Heat in 2010, but he still continues to be a major contender in the league.
8. Taylor Swift (21 years old) – I have always loved her music, style and personality. She just seems too cute to be true! Her love life has been a little questionable, but hey she is young! I think this gal has a long and successful career ahead of her.
7. Michael Cera (22 years old) – An actor who may be pretty well type cast, is trying to break out of his mold. However, even if he doesn’t his success so far is pretty great. I liked him most in ‘Juno,’ but that’s just me! He is cute and edgy and will undoubtedly be seen a lot more.
6. Dakota Fanning (17 years old) – I feel like I have watched this girl grow up! ‘I Am Sam’ was where I first saw and fell in love with the little girl. Now she has grown up and is a part of the super famous Twilight Saga. Her commanding presence is what I like most!
5. Britney Spears (29 years old) – She is almost too old for this category, but I am glad I got to include her. I grew up with “Hit Me Baby One More Time” and have seen her go through all the troubles she faced in life. Now she seems to have to mommy thing down and is back to doing great music. Good for you!
4. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart (24 & 20 years old, respectively) – Believe it or not I am not a Twilight fan (don’t shoot) but you cannot deny that these two are hugely famous. And yes I wanted to put them together because they will always be linked to me. Not a day goes by that I don’t hear about a new photo of them or some breaking news!
3. Miley Cyrus (18 years old) – The once innocent Disney actress has shown the world that she wants to be an adult. However she is one of the youngest on my list and has a lot of growing up to do. I like her more grown up music, but I still loved her younger image better.
2. Lady Gaga (24 years old) – The singer who is always pushing boundaries will be famous for quite some time, IMO. However, whether I will remember her outfits (including shoes), songs or entrances more I do not know!
There are just too many, so before I tell you who I think is the most famous and influential young star, let me throw out some honorable mentions. I would like to recognize Lindsay Lohan, Zac Efron, Selena Gomez, the Jonas Brothers and Katy Perry for their entertaining lives! Now for my number one spot…
1. Justin Bieber (17 years old) – I have warmed up to the Biebs and would actually have to say I enjoy him as a person. He also has a commanding following of fans and his childhood passion for helping the world is great. So for his musical talent, fame and cute attitude I rank him as my favorite celebrity under 30!
Alright, that’s my list of some very successful young people! Do you agree with my top 10 or is there someone else you would like to add? Be sure to tell me what you think in the comment section!
Photos: www.wenn.com/Adriana M. Barraza, I.Kavanaugh, Ivan Nikolov, Johnny Louis, FayesVision